We are looking to recruit a 1st and 2nd line support Analyst, initially on a temporary 1 month basis, with the possibility of a permanent position to follow.
Working from our office in Burgess Hill you will need excellent customer service experience, together with broad technical knowledge to support our clients.
We operate a system of allocated clients to a team of 3 support people, where you will need to be able to talk with the clients allocated to you on a very familiar basis.
Working in a small team, Responsible for Call Logging of Helpdesk Requests, ownership of escalation process, monitoring system availability and troubleshooting
Desktop and IT infrastructure support for a small company with a national presence.
Day to day duties are to Administer, troubleshoot and Maintain;
- Administer and maintain hardware (desktop, server and mobile computers)
- Administer, troubleshoot and maintain Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Windows XP - Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 - Windows 2012)
- Administer, troubleshoot and maintain Microsoft productivity applications (Office 2003 - Office 2013)
- Local and remote user support
- Basic Active Directory administration (add/modify users)
- Strong TCP/IP, LAN and WAN troubleshooting skills
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Perform administrative duties, including timesheet recording and writing reports